Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday musings

I'm telling myself I need to take a shower and go on to bed because I'm working the late night data entry shift at work as part of our annual fund drive for two days this week and two days next week. It's the least I can do for our fund drives. Maybe I'll do a phone bank taping too, but I haven't the last two times. I don't think I'm very photogenic!

I'm still loving my MUFE Aqua Cream eye shadow, and I'm fighting the urge to go buy the other three shades I know I would use on a regular basis, and Benefit's "Get Figgy" color.

I'm thinking about culling some of my mineral pigments and shipping them out to interested parties for the cost of postage. Since they've been opened, I don't think it's fair to ask people to pay for them. Would any of you fine people be interested?

1 comment:

  1. I gotta say, go for the aqua creams when Sephora is having a 20% off sale.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...