Sunday, February 27, 2011

Beads, beads and more beads!

Some pictures of the haul from our trip to the Intergalactic Bead Show last weekend. Out of all the shows we go to, Intergalactic is probably my favorite, since it has a variety of sellers offering more than just strung beads. My seed bead lady Laura of The Bead Room is always at Intergalactic, and she usually has a special new color for me to admire. She and her husband are also Terry Pratchett fans, which is always a sign of good taste. :D

On to the haul!


See the skull beads in there? We're ready to make many more Sugar Skulls and Sugar Skulls II necklaces!


I talked Joey into picking up some of the Mookite beads for a necklace of his own. They're the soft autumn leaf shade beads on the right. There are also some soft ivory and green mother-of-pearl beads in two sizes.


There are some wonderful heat treated blue quartz pebble beads in that haul, and even though I got them at half price thanks to a great deal from a new seller, the price still made me gulp. I still had to have them. Now if I could just figure out what I want to do with them...



Adorable glass chili pepper beads!


Seed Beads from the Bead Room. Even after all my restocking, Laura still had plenty of new things to catch my eye.

Does anything catch your eye?

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...