Sunday, April 17, 2011

Cover Girl Lip Perfection Lipstick

Yesterday Walgreen's had Cover Girl Lip Perfection lipstick on sale Buy One, Get One 50% off. I picked up two shades, in Heavenly and Tempt.

According to the Cover Girl website, Lip Perfection claims , gorgeous color that can transform your day and your lips. Enriched with Silk Therapy Complex, our formula helps sustain moisture levels and helps create soft, smooth, beautiful lips in just 7 days. Here's my experience with it:

Pros:

* Smooth texture
* Even, rich color
* Flattering colors

Cons:

* Greasy feel
* AWFUL smell and taste. I'm serious. It smelled/tasted like a melted Crayola crayon mixed with Vaseline.

Bottom line? I don't know if the lipstick could improve my lips in seven days. I didn't make it seven minutes from the horrible smell/taste. I'll stick to Benefit and Morgana's fabulous lipsticks from here on out.

1 comment:

  1. I've never had luck with CG lipsticks. I think Revlon and L'Oreal are the queens of drugstore brand lipsticks by far. CG is (to me) for foundation, powder, and blush only.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...