Friday, November 18, 2011

Satanic Mechanic

Long have I lusted for Sugarpill's Asylum loose eyeshadow. Last weekend, I finally picked it up, and yesterday, it arrived at my house.

Wasting no time, here is a rare FOTD picture of me, wearing Asylum. Bear in mind that this picture was taken with my cell phone, after more than 8 hours of work, so even with Oil Control Serum to aid me, I'm still shiny.

I call this look Satanic Mechanic. One, because I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show and have since I was 14 (when I dressed as Columbia and was sold in the "Virgin Auction" to an otaku, which is another story for another day), and two, because I wanted to wear my new Xelement Inferno Boots today. Which I did.

See? Boots:


And here's me:


I swear I'm not drunk or anything. I'm just closing my eyes a tad so you can see how awesomely red and metallic Asylum really is, at least as far as the picture quality of my cell phone will allow. It really is a shiny, sexy red. People who don't even LIKE to wear makeup were drooling over it today. As well they should!

Here's the goods:

Eyes:
UD Original Primer
Benefit RSVP Cream Shadow
Estee Lauder Double Wear Color Cream Antique Lace (to highlight)
Pixie Epoxy (lid only)
Sugarpill Asylum (lid only)
Silk Naturals Clutch (blended into crease)
Cover Girl Lash Blast Fusion in Blackest Black

Face:
Holika Holika Peach Girl 02
Tarte Amazon Clay Blush in Blushing Bride, applied VERY lightly
Laura Geller Glow Box Highlighter (the smaller, champagne colored dome)

Lips:
Silk Naturals Reddy Kisser Slicker


1 comment:

  1. Rock that bright red eyeshadow, damn!  Also, awesome boots. 

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...