Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Buyer's Guide to Handmade

I'm going to try to start updating this blog more often. I've never told you about Joey's surgery (which went perfectly fine), or talked about our new Gauge Gem line, or our new design challenge days, or even what we're doing these days.

For now, though, I'm going to post a link about a subject near and dear to my heart - the true costs of something handmade. A Buyer's Guide to Handmade, as posted to the Handmadeology Blog, a great resource for anyone creating handmade goods and selling them, either in person or online. I read Handmadeology every day, and I'm so thankful for the contributions of other sellers to help the online handmade community be more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...