Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wipe that smile ON your face!

That's the phrase that greets me every time I open up my Yes to Cucumbers Soothing Facial Towlettes. And you know what? They really do. As an adult, I've come to love the green freshness of a cucumber, but alas, it is an unrequited love. The cucumber does not love me. If I over indulge, I will definitely pay for it later. So the fresh cucumber scent of these facial wipes just adds to their already impressive combination of factors, including a lightweight, non-drying, non-greasy feel from the cleanser, decent ability in removing even carbon black mascara (you'll want to follow up with an eye makeup remover for really heavy mascara), a nice size towelette and a good price. I bought mine at a local Walgreen's on sale, so keep your eyes open for deals.

To be honest, while I feel like the Olay Regenerist wipes do a better job at exfoliating, it's the Yes to Cucumbers wipes I'll be buying again and again from here on out. They're like a little spa vacation I can take once a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...